Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Saturday, November 01, 2008

We have a bye week?

Wait, Penn State has a bye week this week? My god, what will I do with myself??? Oh wait, I'm getting my car fixed. That's what I'm doing with myself.

But like noon kickoffs, it feels like a long time since Penn State's had a bye week during a regular season. And I have to admit, it kinda feels nice to have one Saturday off. It gives me a chance to unwind a little, get some things done, and watch some other games on TV (or at least as many as one who doesn't have ESPN anymore can).

With only three games left this season and coming off two huge wins in as many weeks, it's good to take a breather.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home