Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I have eaten my words with a bang-zoom and a curly W!

Not too long ago, I very seriously posed the question of whether 50 wins this season would be a long shot for the Nats. It would appear that someone upstairs was listening, because with yesterday and today's magnificent victories over the hated Braves (can we also say sweep???), the win column has now reached 52!

As I say, I have eaten my own words with a bang-zoom and a curly W! At times like this, I'm glad to have been proven wrong, because it was a wonderful feeling hearing the cries of victory after a long season of losses.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home