Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Star Trek teaser trailer

IMDb is now advertising the teaser trailer for the upcoming Star Trek prequel. I've never been a fan of teaser trailers myself, but at this early stage, any advertising of the film's release is probably good marketing.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

They did a good job with it.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know that John Glenn's voice sounded like Spock. Nice looking ship though ~ where have I seen it before???? As long as Spock is out there I know there is hope for us all!!!!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home