Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

30th birthday extravaganza

Today I turn the big 3-0! None of this "29a" routine for me, either! :)

To celebrate this landmark birthday, I had made it my goal to have as full a weekend as possible, and so far it's turned out to be relatively successful. Friday night I went to see There Will Be Blood up at the AFI (a full review is currently being drafted). Yesterday I treated myself to lunch at The Vienna Inn, with those divine chili dogs and french fries that are so excellent when dipped in beer. And then last night a bunch of friends got together at Will and Erica's for pizza and beer (Erica also celebrated a birthday recently).

And to cap off this weekend's festivities, today we're headed out to the Caps-Flyers game at 1:00. It may not be the Nats or the Nittany Lions, but what better way to celebrate one's birthday than with friends at a sporting event? :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home