Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Introducing Fritzmobile 4.0


It was with a heavy heart that I recently had to retire my 2000 Chevy Malibu. Because after five years and many good miles covered, the time came to trade her in for a newer, more reliable vehicle. (Two tows to PA might have had something to do with it, too.) So I spent my Back Friday browsing a couple auto dealers in Harrisburg, and come 5:00 that night, I was the new owner of a 2006 Chevy Malibu.

May Fritzmobile 4.0 bring me as many good miles and memories as all her other predecessors have!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sad....remember how Brad "christened" your last car? Hopefully there won't be a repeat anytime soon!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home