Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Monday, November 19, 2007

Let's all break into the Appalachian State fight song!

I caught this bit of news on ESPN very briefly, and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it: Michigan head coach Lloyd Carr has stepped down! Rumors of his retirement have been circling for a while now, but I didn't want to subscribe to the rumors until I'd heard an official announcement. And it came tonight!

I can't say I'm sorry to see him go, particularly since he's largely why Penn State didn't have an undefeated season in 2005. I'm sure they're all saying that he's been considering retirement for a while, but I'm willing to bet ya that the season-opening Appalachian State loss firmly cemented his departure.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

HOT HOT HOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg

8:59 AM  
Blogger Fritz said...

Followed up closely by . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5JPeJnRi6s

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home