Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday has arrived

I thought I could get away without posting anything Super Bowl-related today, but it looks like I can't. I must state this for the record: I am officially Switzerland with today's matchup! I have no preference over whether or not the Baltimore Indianapolis Colts or "Da Bears" win the game, though I know of at least one person who does.

And I'm wondering if this guy here wants to rethink his previous position.



At times like this, though, I almost regret liking college football over NFL, because this is the only time of year that I actually watch NFL games. But since I don't have a team to cheer on, I guess today I'm cheering for the commercials. And I still think this commercial from 2003 is the hardest to top.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home