Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hail to the condoms!

Tonight, #3-ranked USC meets #6-ranked Notre Dame out in Trojanland. I will, of course, be cheering for USC—not because I'm a fan of the Trojans, but because as a lifelong Penn Stater, to cheer for Notre Dame is somewhat akin to treason. And on a day-to-day basis, I have no words to describe my profound, mystical, and unspeakable loathing for Notre Dame (with apologies to my Indiana cousins). So tonight, to show my steadfast support for USC, I will be bringing a pack of Trojan condoms with me to the sports bar! (Though I wonder what kind of reception I'll get from the ladies there.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your condoms in your pocket!--- stick to movie reviews, :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger WFY said...

Just watch out for those subway alumnas -- it didn't work out for someone we know. Now, if you find an USC Song Girl...one of the Trojan marches is called Conquest.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home