Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Let us all don black shirts and observe a moment of silence for the poor souls who stood in line late last night and were up at the crack of dawn this morning waiting outside every shopping mall and department store in the country, frothing at the bit for the unbridled savagry of discount Christmas shopping today.

Why people decide to fall victim to this day of shopping lunacy, I will never know. Me, I elect to stay home where it's nice and warm and calm, as I'm perfectly content to either wait another week to visit the mall and shop, or I could take the really easy approach and just log onto Amazon. Point, click, done. :)

Either way, today's a day I'm just going to enjoy from the comfort and peacefulness of my own home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home