Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, November 17, 2006

. . . and the suspense is killing us!

In anticipation of tomorrow's season finale, my friend Will did a pre-game write-up for the Penn State-Michigan State matchup. (You can't miss it, in big bold letters.)

In the meantime, I'm now getting a craving for some of Will's delicious beer dogs. That's something he came up with a few years ago for one tailgate, where he marinated several hot dogs in Yuengling and cooked them at the tailgate. If you're thinking that sounds gross, I assure you--it's not! The beer marination adds a lovely zing to the dogs!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beer zing freshness in a dryer sheet, now at Wal Mart.

:)
Got your text. You have my blessing to post my ramblings.

http://yourgingergirl.livejournal.com/

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i am going to the ND vs. Army game today :) just thought i would let you know so that you can think about me freezing to death in the stadium. have a fun pre game with penn state!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home