Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There's nothing like the power of suggestion

I seriously spoke too soon when I mentioned Gustav Holst earlier, because now I can't get his music from The Planets out of my head. So once again, I give in to temptation.


Mercury, the Winged Messenger



Venus, the Bringer of Peace



Mars, the Bringer of War



Jupiter, the Bringer of Jolity



Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age



Uranus, the Magician



Neptune, the Mystic

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

I've always thought Jupiter would be great in a movie with that showcases the wide expanse of the West.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, Carl would be pleased. . . . Billions and billions. . . Great music all around!!!!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home