Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Valentine's Day alternative

A few years ago, a girl I met online forwarded me a joke which, as a man, I found rather intriguing. It made mention of Valentine's Day and noted how, on this day, a man treats a woman like royalty—with flowers, a candlelight dinner, a box of chocolates, etc. And then it asked a rather unexpected question: since a man treats a woman every February 14, what does a woman do for a man in return? Does he get his own psuedo-Valentine's Day?

And in this e-mail, a viable suggestion was indeed proposed . . . which was called Steak and Blowjob Day. A date was arbitrarily chosen (I think this e-mail cited March 20), and on this day, the lady treated her man to the aforementioned, uh, treats.

Speaking for myself, I have no problem at all with this idea! :) And it's reassuring to know that it's catching on (at least partially).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home