Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Indy 4 trailer

The trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull has been released. I think the news first broke on Yahoo yesterday, then quickly made it's way onto IMDb and YouTube. And now here it is, for all to see.



I have to confess, even after watching this trailer, I'm still not entirely convinced. Harrison Ford's age is clearly showing, and some of the special effects look a little too modern and go against the serialized look we fondly remember from Raiders of the Lost Ark. I want in the worst way to think this'll be a good movie, but given that it's almost 20 years since the last installment . . . I just don't want this to turn into another Godfather III experience.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give it a chance. Even an old man can still do what the young still only dream about. If you don't believe in Indy what have you left? We still believe in Spock, so lets keep hoping in Indy. By the way didn't I hear Marion might be back in this one?

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home