Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Monday, December 03, 2007

The theory of December madness?

Both Yahoo News and the Post ran articles recently on the idea of having a single college football playoff game, and I have to say, the more I read and think about it, the more I'm in favor of such a game.

I so easily lose track of all the different divisions in college football—mostly because I don't pay attention to them, what with Penn State playing in the (so-called) Big Ten. But if Penn State were to have an undefeated season and end up #1, I'd want that #1 to be across the boards, not just the Big Ten. Theoretically, you could have college football do a March madness-like playoff season, with each division's #1 competing against each other and whittling it down to an overall #1. You could call it December madness!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home