Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Monday, August 27, 2007

Predictions

My father sent this to me over the weekend: the predictions for this coming season by the Harrisburg Patriot's three Penn State sports reporters. (I couldn't find an online link; hence, the picture.)


Between the three, I align more with Nick Horvath's predictions, with the following exceptions: I don't think Illinois will be a loss. Why all three of them predicted a loss against Illinois I don't know, but I really can't see us losing to them. The other exception is Michigan State—which, in all candor, I'm undecided about. Historically, Michigan State has proven to be a worthy opponent, insofar as they're neither a pushover nor easily beatable. They present a good challenge to the Nittany Lions without being as pompous or overblown as Michigan or Ohio State, so I can see it going either way with the Spartans. Though if we do gain a victory over them this year, I think it'll be a close game.

My own prediction: 9-3.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

In the Town & Gown Football Annual, Flounders said 7-5.

I'll have a complete list of pundits predictions this week; probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home