Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Chungs have granted clemency

According to the Post, the Chungs (the dry cleaners sued in DC's infamous pants lawsuit) are withdrawing their request that Roy Pearson (he who was doing the suing) cover their rather hefty legal expenses.

Their rationale: they just want it all to be over and done with. Can't say I blame them! If I was in their place (God forbid), I'd want it all to be behind me as well.

Now the question is, will Roy Pearson accept the situation as it is (the smarter move, in my opinion), or will be press on and make an even bigger mockery of himself?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home