Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, June 01, 2007

Now I've seen everything (III)

It's times like this I wish I had a camera phone, because if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I might not have believed it.

This morning while on my way to work, something caught my eye by the bus shelter outside the Pentagon City Metro station: from a distance, it looked like a poster of R2-D2, but when I got closer, I noticed that it was, in fact, a miniature mailbox (one of those blue ones you find outside the post office) painted with the popular Star Wars character! In other words, the entire mailbox was R2-D2.

What can I say, except maybe someone really got into the 30th anniversary of Star Wars?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

USPS and Lucasfilm teamed up on this promotion

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home