Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Now I've seen everything (II)

It would seem that two plumbing companies are currently at odds with each other . . . over a phone number!!! But not just any phone number: the number they're fighting over is 867-5309!

I get a particular chuckle out of this because, not only does it recall snippets of song, but because 867 is a local exchange at Penn State! And when I was an undergrad, there was apparently a waiting list for that number.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

Then, as now, 867-5309 has a Jennifer listed at that number. I think it is the same person.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home