Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Damn the double shutout!

How how how do you get shut out two nights in a row like this? Granted, last night's 5-0 loss wasn't as bad as Tuesday's 10-0 loss, but a shutout is still a shutout, and two nights in a row is hard to stomach. Personally, I was hoping that the first loss would inspire the Nats bounce back like they did against Cincinnati, but alas, that wasn't the case.

But on the other side of the coin, the Cristian Guzman that I remember from ye olden days briefly returned—missing that grounder to shortstop.

(Yes, I know I sound cynical this morning. I haven't had my coffee yet.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MC Hamme... The Ginger haired girl reporting in. Long time no hear. Saw 'Waitress' on Monday. It's good, but almost a chick flick...

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home