Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's a sweep!

Bang zoom! A curly W! A sweep!

On this Mother's Day, the Nats pulled off a feat that I didn't expect them to do on an 11-25 record: they swept the series with the Marlins!!! I listened to much of the game on the radio as I drove back from a Mother's Day lunch in PA (Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!!), and I felt jittery all over as the final pitch was called, "Strike three."

It might be the excitement of a sweep talking, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this signals a turnaround for the Nats.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home