Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

December birthdays

During this merry, merry month of May December, I missed a few birthdays here and there, so I wanted to do a quick posting for all the December birthdays I'd like to recognize.

December 5: Kocher's alum Christina takes it up another notch. Careful, Andy—she's catching up to ya!


December 13: Paul turned 28, and despite my best efforts, still remains a Notre Dame fan.


December 18: Long-distance birthday wishes to Bentje, who currently resides in Germany and is immune to hangovers. Please tell me what your secret is!


December 29: Run for the hills now, everyone . . . because this may be what I look like in another 30 years!!! Yes, my father increases another year while another of his few remaining hairs turns gray (I'm afraid I must take the blame for that one, for it was my mother who first made him go bald).

Happy birthdays to one and all! Hope yours were merry days full of fun and celebration!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home