Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Thursday, December 14, 2006

When Fight Club meets South Park

Okay, I don't know if I have too much time on my hands or if my sense of humor has totally gone off the deep end, but I keep hearing Fight Club quotes in my head . . . only spoken by "South Park" characters! For example:
  • Mr. Garrison sitting across from Mr. Hat, and Mr. Hat saying to him, "I look like you wanna look, I talk like you wanna talk, I am free in all the ways you are not!"
  • Shelia Broflowsky shouting to the children in the Christmas pageant, "You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world!!!"
  • Butters going trick-or-treating wrapped up in paper bags, and when asked what his costume is, he stutters, "Ummm, I am Jack's colon. I get cancer, I kill Jack!"
  • Eric Cartman, forming an army of his own against Stan and Kyle, instructs the new recruits, "If the applicant is young, tell him he's too young. Old, too old. Fat, too fat. If the applicant then waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement, he may then enter and begin his training." Followed up by him rallying his troops, "Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression . . . is our lives!"
  • Mr. Mackey angrily lecturing a student, "You are not a unique and beautiful snowflake, um-kay? You are the same decaying, organic matter as the rest of us!"

And last but not least . . .

  • Kyle having a complete spiritual breakdown on "Jesus & Pals", shouting out, "F%$# redemption, f%$# damnation! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!!!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home