Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

RIP Peter Boyle!

I just saw the news over the wires that actor Peter Boyle has died at the age of 71. In recent years, he's been a main character on the show "Everybody Loves Raymond", and I remember him from a hilarious episode of "The X-Files" many years ago, where he played a man who had the psychic gift (curse?) of specifically seeing how people would die. But I think I remember him most from his role as the monster in Mel Brook's Young Frankenstein.

In his memory, I'll post his two best moments from Young Frankenstein. RIP Peter! We'll miss you!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home