Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, December 08, 2006

RIP WGMS!

According to this morning's Post, Redskins owner Dan Snyder is buying DC's last classical music station, WGMS, in order to expand his radio presence in the region. That effectively orphans one more radio preset in my car, since WETA left the airwaves of 90.9 FM last year, right around the same time Z104 was absolved when WGMS transferred from 103.5 to 104.1. That just leaves me with WBJC, 91.5 FM, out of Baltimore now for all my classical music needs.

To all at WGMS, godspeed! Your music was a constant companion to me in my morning and evening commutes, and you will be missed.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So no review of Tenacious D & the pick of Destiny yet I see... Or Borat! Tsk Tsk my fine Penn State friend...

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home