Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Evidently NOTHING is sacred anymore

I recently did a review of the movie Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, and while I was searching for a good video clip, I stumbled across this. It's essentially the movie trailer recut à la Brokeback Mountain, and I saw it elsewhere on YouTube under the title GAYS, Trains, and Automobiles. Truth be told, I'm not sure whether to laugh or roll my eyes, even though I have to commend the video editors for their creativity on this (though they should have removed the "Based on the novel by Annie Proulx" line).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home