Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Assorted tax quotes

Homer Simpson: "Would you look at those morons? I paid my taxes over a year ago!!!"

From the novel Fletch's Fortune: "Taxes, Mr. Fletcher." "What about 'em?" "You haven't paid any."

A possible Jim Mora interpretation: "Refunds??? Don't talk about refunds!"

A possible Treasure of Sierra Madre interpretation: "Tax forms??? We ain't got no tax forms. We don't need no tax forms. I don't have to show you any stinking tax forms!!!"

Probably the greatest tax-related quote came from the queen of mean herself, Leona Helmsley: "Only the little people pay taxes!"

I'm tempted to walk up to the post office at lunch today to see how long the line is—and then laugh at them, since I filed my taxes last month and received my refund deposits a few weeks ago.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home