Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful music (VII)

I've been on something of a Liszt kick lately, so I figured I might as well share the love. :)


Un Sospiro


Grand Galop Chromatique


Consolation No. 3


Transcendental Etude No.11


Bénédiction de Dieu dans la solitude (Part 1)


Bénédiction de Dieu dans la solitude (Part 2)

And finally, my favorite Liszt piece of all: the Dante Sonata. (Though feel free to skip the introduction by Brendel.)


Aprés une lecture du Dante, fantasia quasi sonata (Part 1)


Aprés une lecture du Dante, fantasia quasi sonata (Part 2)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home