Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Earworms (IV)

I'm renaming this series to "Earworms" from its original title of "Where's a Vulcan mind meld when you need one." I'm doing this because the original was simply too long, and "Earworms" is much easier, not to mention shorter. (The original Vulcan mind meld posts will retain their original titles, though.)

Anyway, some might find this an odd choice of music to get stuck in my head, but I am of the opinion that the '60s generated some fabulous music, not the least of which is this little ditty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home