Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Monday, July 21, 2008

A curly W and a football prelude

I was able to catch some of yesterday's Nats-Braves game, and I was simultaneously stunned and overjoyed at our 15-6 stomping of the hated Braves! Because let's face it—any day the Braves are beaten is a good day. Especially if the Nats provide the beatdown. :)

But a few days ago, I received this YouTube clip, which reawakened my love for another sport . . . one that begins in only six weeks!



I'm now finding myself tingling with that wonderful autumn excitement which is Beaver Stadium, the Blue Band, JoePa, tailgates, touchdowns, field goals, beer dogs, and 110,000 shining symbols of Penn State pride. Kinda ironic that this clip was sent to me by an Ohio State fan. ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home