Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin has died!

I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw the news this morning, but comedian George Carlin has died.

Sadly, I can't honor him with a YouTube clip of his hilarious cameo in Dogma, or as one of the ex-hippies who helped Homer discover his middle name on The Simpsons, but still, godspeed to you, George! Your unique blend of comedy will be greatly missed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just applied for some jobs in DC... and Chicago, New York, Indianapolis, LA, South Bend, Boulder, Denver, Tampa, basically all over. Look at me moving up and on in life. :)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home