Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, March 28, 2008

I couldn't have said it better myself

This comes from today's movie chat on the Washington Post.
Trekkies: How scared should Trek fans be about what J.J. Abrams is going to do in the new movie? Will he respect the established canon or will they go in a radical new direction?

Ann Hornaday: Ugh. He'd better watch out -- there's nothing more terrifying than hoardes of cheesed-off Trek fans. Let's hope he shows respect!
I'd say she's pretty on the money there. Though I'd also add Star Wars fans to that list, given the amount of people majorly perturbed with George Lucas for not only inventing Jar-Jar Binks, but for muddling the original theatrical editions.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home