Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, October 12, 2007

I smell a Good Will Hunting sequel here!

I'm surprised the Post didn't pick up on this story (or maybe I didn't dig deep enough into its archives), but a homeless man named Tom Murphy is being recognized as a chest "expert." Murphy lives and plays in Dupont Circle, the site of many a chess game, and apparently earns money by teaching people to play.

Me, I know very little about chess, despite the many attempts at teaching me how to play. My whole problem is, I've never been good at games of strategy. Hence, why I stick to Clue and Texas Hold 'Em.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home