Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June birthdays

June 13: Hold onto your hats, folks! My grandfather turns 90 this year—and he's still kickin'! What a ride this fella's had!


June 14: Let us all wave our Terrible Towels in honor of Sam's birthday! Sadly, I couldn't find a photo to post, but I offer up this video clip instead. (And congratulations on your new home in Ellicott City!)



June 15: A mere two days after one grandfather turns 90, my other grandfather adds another year of wisdom to his birthday cake! One of these days, I want this man to make me a martini. I have it on good authority that his are the best ever!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very acceptable video, Senior Fritz. And incidentally, I don't want to anyone's computer screens (as my mug shot just might do!) Thanks for the well-wishes!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home