Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Let Spring Training begin!

I almost didn't even realize it, but spring training begins tomorrow!!! The Nats, as customary, are in Viera, FL, getting warmed up, and in only 31 days, I'll be sitting in RFK Stadium for the home opener—on Opening Day!

I almost can't believe that the third season of baseball in Washington is about to begin. It feels almost like yesterday that Will and I piled into the car for a roadtrip to Citizen's Bank Park in Philly for the Inaugural Game, with Brad Wilkerson the first at-bat for the newly-christened Washington Nationals. Here it is two years later, and we have a whole new face on the team, a new manager, even an owner! Next year we're promised a new stadium, too.

Wow, all this talk about Nats baseball is getting me pretty fired up! 31 days and counting . . . Man, this is gonna be sweet!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home