Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I've done it!

Well, I've finally done it! I've finally joined the whole online community of blogging.

I guess this means I'll be posting semi-regularly about the general happenings of my life, which include Penn State football games, Washington Nationals baseball games, local Washington, DC, happenings . . . and lots and lots and lots of movie reviews!

This would probably be the appropriate time to state that I'm something of a movie buff, that I watch way too many movies for my own good, and have a strong passion for storytelling. So consider yourself warned. Oh, and all movie reviews will come replete with spoilers. I welcome all comments and viewpoints--not just about film or books or football or baseball, but about whatever. So see you all soon!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

I guess we have to duct tape you to the goal post or at least give you a pie in the face now...

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY good for you fritzer! i am glad that you are now one of the people who rant and rave online. welcome to the 21st century :)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The logic using ginger haired girl applaudes you!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home