Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A long overdue blog post

My god, it's been . . . almost two years since I last posted to my blog! Two years!!! I almost feel ashamed of that, because I used to blog so regularly back in the day. I can attribute the lapse to any number of factors: the rise of Facebook and gradual decline of blogging as a means of social networking, a busy work and home schedule, simply not having as much to say as I used to . . . but I hope to change that going forward. I'd very much like to return to blogging, and that may require more stimulation of the little gray cells, to coin the phrase of a certain Belgian detective often played by David Suchet. So for the three or four people who still bother checking this blog, even the hardcore readers who haven't seen a post in close to two years . . . let the games begin a new!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home