Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

How does an asbestos factory burn down?

I'm suddenly thinking of something Tom Harrison once quoted: "How does an asbestos factory burn down???" This quote comes to mind because of the inherent irony of the question, which is very akin to another moment of irony that I overheard this morning.

I live in a high-rise apartment building, and around 6:45 this morning, while I was going through my morning routine before work, I heard someone's door down the hall being knocked on (well, pounded on is more like it). Immediately thereafter, a loud shouting match ensued between two irate residents—over noise disruption.

Which leads to the obvious question: why are you shouting in the middle of a hallway at 6:45 am about noise disruption???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home