Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, October 26, 2007

Maybe my hearing ain't 20/20 (II)

It was raining when I went to lunch just now, and on a narrow sidewalk, I moved off to the side to let several people coming the other way pass me. While I waited for them to pass, with rain dripping down the sides of my umbrella, I overheard some of their conversation . . . or maybe misheard it. Because one person was saying to his friend, "You sound a little homophobic there!" And his friend, in a defensive tone, responded, "I go home every night!"

I'm guessing either I misunderstood their words, or someone clearly needs a dictionary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home