Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A belated anniversary

While I was away, I had to recognize one notable anniversary in absentia: June 24 marked my one-year anniversary at River House. I can't believe it's already been a year since I moved in, and suffice it to say . . . it's been a hell of a year!

I do admit to missing my old apartment in Alexandria sometimes (well, I did live there for five years!) and feeling a certain sadness when I remember what happened to that complex (it went through a very ugly condo conversion that, ironically, bottomed out in the end) . . . but all the same, moving to River House was definitely a good move, a big step upward in my quality of life, and I'm very grateful for the time I've spent living here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

As much as I like my condo, I still miss Riverhouse. Not so much the apartment anymore, but the sun deck and Pentagon City in general.

Grilling dinner most nights help make it easier though :)

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home