Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Raise the flags to full-mast already!

There, I've gotten it out of my system . . . okay, maybe not.

Does anyone know why the flags are still at half-mast? I can only guess it went to half-mast in the first place because of President Ford's death just after Christmas, but how long are they supposed to stay this way? Two weeks? Three weeks? A month? I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I think by now most people have forgotten about it (i.e., Ford's death), so we may as well raise them back to full-mast.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

Why do you hate freedom?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Fritz said...

Hate freedom? Last time I checked, my name wasn't Peter Angelos.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home