Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I missed the Golden Globes

. . . and to be honest, I'm not that broken up about it. I honestly didn't even know they were happening until I went onto IMDb last night and saw some of the results posted.

I've only become interested in a few of the awards ceremonies in the last few years, and so far it only extends unto the Oscars and the Razzies. In a strange way, I find it comical to compare the two extremes against each other, because with the Oscars you have the best of the best, whereas with the Razzies you have the worst of the worst—and I think we've all seen our fair share of both.

I've almost lost track of time, but I think the Oscar listings are coming out in the next week or so, and I decided that on Oscar night, I'm going to make a respectable attempt at live blogging. I want to wait until the nominees list comes out, though, before I say more, because I know I'll have a few strong opinions about who's getting nominated for what.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home