Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Oooh, they have the internet on computers now!

I'm suddenly remembering why I upgraded to DSL in the first place. While I've been visiting my family in PA for the holidays, blogging hasn't been easy. On top of just generally being busy, my main obstacle is that the only computer I have at my disposal still runs on dial-up! After having DSL in my own home and having high-speed connectivity at work, I've gotten so used to the conveniences of faster speed and constant connectivitiy that I've forgotten just how much of a hassle dial-up can be. I think Comic Book Guy sums it up nicely when he makes his statement about high-speed modems.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home