Fritz's World

An exciting and awe-inspiring glimpse into my life: movie reviews (which are replete with spoilers), Penn State football, Washington Nationals, and life here in the nation's capital. Can you handle it?

Friday, March 30, 2007

Casting notes on Indy 4

According to IMDb, a few casting choices have been made for the fourth installment in the Indiana Jones saga—chief among them Ray Winstone, who I've only come to know through The Departed when he played Jack Nicholson's sidekick Mr. French. The IMDb article also notes that Cate Blanchett will be in the film, which was actually news to me.

I'm still not entirely convinced that Indy 4 is a good idea, though I'd very much like for my doubts to be proven wrong, much like they were for Rocky Balboa. I'm actually rather eager to hear some info on the plot for Indy 4! I believe a script has already been finalized, though I'm not 100% on that.

In the meantime, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WFY said...

Script prediction: Indy fighting Nazis in South America, post WWII.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home